CPD certified online lone worker course, e-learning training for domiciliary carers, certification for nursing, health & social care.
Our course is available with free lone worker for health & social care training certification, which can be downloaded and printed on successful completion of the course.
The aims of this online lone worker training for health & social care programme is to provide the learner with an understanding of how to heighten awareness regarding the health and safety issues associated with lone working and the responsibilities of both employees and employers.
Also this course helps to promote safe practices for lone working and to provide a clear understanding on the legislation regarding the legal requirements for the safety of lone workers.
Who is this training course suitable for?
Our online personal safety training for lone workers for health & social care staff is suitable for all healthcare professionals and providers, or social care professionals working with adults in clinical and or non-clinical staff roles. This includes the National Health Service, private health care and also within community settings including:
- Residential care home staff
- Domiciliary carers
- Nurses, Doctors, GP’s & Locums
- Health care assistants (HCA’s)
- Health and social care support workers
Our Online Lone Worker Training For Healthcare, Social Care, what’s covered?
- An introduction to lone working
- The legal requirements for the safety of lone workers
- Who are lone workers and what job do they do?
- Understanding the problems that affect lone workers
- Why it is important to control the risks
- What to do if lone workers have a medical condition
- Why is the required training particularly important for lone workers?
- How individuals monitored and supervised
- What happens if a person becomes ill, has an accident or there is an emergency?
Lone worker training online suitable for care home staff, social care providers and all healthcare professionals. On successful completion of this e-learning course, you will be able to download, save or print a quality assured CPD certificate.
Our CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence for workplace compliance and is recognised internationally.
All online training courses and programs are accredited by the CPD Certification Service, conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.