Up to date medication certification is a requirement for people working within the care sectors, for example care home and domiciliary carers and our online medication training course programme will help you stay compliant and meet your workplace training requirements.
Our online medication course will help you and ensure that you have a basic understanding of the important rules when handing, storing and disposing of medications and some of the course content is listed below:
- Introduction, including aims & objectives
- Classification of medications
- Different types of medication
- Storing medication safely
- Safe disposal of medication
- Supporting service administration
- Supporting self administration
- Contra-Indications, allergies and overdoses
- Monitored dosage system
- Reporting any mistakes
- Maintaining correct medication records
- Recognising & reporting changes to any individual
- Additional learning
Our medication online training programme is cpd certified and is available with CPD time credits. Training is conducted using video based instruction and once you have completed the simple registration process you will be able to download all course materials associated with the course.
When training you can follow the course structure with the course materials and each video can be rewound, or paused to gain a better understanding of the course content.
You will also be able to leave the training and return another day, as the course resumes from where you previously left. Once you have successfully completed training you will be able to print your medication certification.
Certification is valid for one year and you can complete the simple registration process by clicking the start now button above, or see our training page by following this link: Medication Training Online.