Care Certificate Recommendations.
- The 15 standards should remain, subject to some amendments
- Individuals will need to complete all 15 standards to be awarded the theory completion modules for the Care Certificate
- The Certificate should be prioritised by employers for “new staff, new to care
- 12 weeks will remain as the guidance time frame for a full-time individual to complete the Care Certificate
- The minimum level for quality assurance of the Care Certificate and the certification itself, will be the responsibility of employers
- In addition to events and workshops, a suite of materials will be made freely available for employers to download and use to support them in implementing the Care Certificate.
Completing our care certificate online training course will give you a good grounding regarding the theory elements of your required courses that you must complete to work within the care industry.
Our care certificate online training course is conducted using a video based system, with instructor led presentations and each video can be paused and rewound to gain a better understanding on the course content, before moving on to the next section.
The course fee for this course is £54.95, which includes all downloadable course materials and your certification, which can be printed on completion of this course. You can register and start by clicking the “Start Now” button above.